Manchester United are reportedly stillpursuing Jadon Sancho, despite BorussiaDortmund’s stance.
The Jadon Sancho transfer saga continues to ramble on.
Borussia Dortmund insist Sancho will not leave following Monday’s apparent deadline, while Manchester United are still eyeing the English sensation.
Will Sancho be gracing Old Trafford in 2020-21?
TOP STORY – UNITED STILL TARGETING SANCHO
Manchester United are not giving up on signing Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, according to reports in the UK.
United were dealt a blow on Monday when Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc said Sancho will remain with the Bundesliga club in 2020-21.
Despite United’s frustration over negotiations, the Independent and Goal claim the Red Devils are still pursuing the England international.
– Kai Havertz is closing in on a move to Chelsea, reports the Evening Standard. The Bayer Leverkusen star is “desperate” to join Chelsea following the German club’s Europa League exit on Monday.
– Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus overhaul is underway. Calciomercato and Tuttomercatoweb say Blaise Matuidiis set to move to David Beckham’s Inter Miami in MLS. Aaron Ramsey, Gonzalo Higuain, Sami Khedira, Daniele Rugani, Mattia De Sciglioand Douglas Costa are also on the chopping block following Maurizio Sarri’s exit. United have been linked with a move for Costa.
– Sky Sport reports Chelsea and Barcelona are battling to sign Ajax left-back Nicolas Tagliafico. Atletico Madrid are also reportedly interested.
– Milan are looking to re-sign star midfielder Franck Kessie, according to Calciomercato. Kessie is wanted by city rivals Inter.
– L’Equipe says Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes is set to decide his future. Gabriel will choose between United, Arsenal, Everton and Napoli. RMC and L’Equipe, meanwhile, report Gent star Jonathan David will undergo a medical at Lille on Tuesday ahead of his €32million transfer.